August 3, 2012

Summer Candles

It's no secret I'm candle obsessed. Slatkin & Co. are definitely some of my favorites. Here are the ones I've been obsessed with this summer:

Jungle Kiss - peach, sandalwood and coconut. Not a typical summer scent because of the combination> I like that it's more interesting.


Pineapple Punch - just like it sounds, but not overwhelming. Probably my favorite from what I've used this summer.

Bahama Fizz - kiwi, banana and orange flower. It smells like a tropical vacation. I'm not kidding. 


What's your favorite summer scent? I love all these but I know I'll be excited to get my hands on Leaves and the other fall candles soon. There is no fall in Alabama, so you have to mimic it with candles. True story. 

6 comments:

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I have Bahama Fizz and I love it. B&BW really has some lovely candles!!

*Erin

Closet Fashionista said...

Those sounds lovely!! :D I'm too lazy for candles, unfortunately, ha ha. But I've always loved Yankee Candle's Midnight something...it's from a while ago and is dark blue... *looks up* Midsummers Night, ha ha...I was close :p
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Y U M! I fake Christmas in SF with a Frasier Fir candle!

Mimi said...

these look and sound great! i really need to get new candles. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Twisted Orchid Giveaway -- Win any bag of your choice! :)

Maya M said...

Look great!
http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/2012/08/todays-outfit-purple-sisley-dress.html

Elle Sees said...

i've got peach bellini and coconut something from them. i need to pick these up!!