August 22, 2012

This time, I feel my luck could change...

It's gonna be a glorious day
I feel my luck could change

Pull me out of the aircrash
Pull me out of the wake
I'm your superhero
We are standing on the edge

I've been listening to OK Computer a lot recently and I have to say, for some reason I'm loving different songs than usual. For years Karma Police and Paranoid Android were my favorites off the album but lately Lucky, Exit Music and No Surprises have been on steady repeat. I guess that's what happens when you listen to something for so long - you cycle through your favorites and find some new ones. 

3 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

love how into music you have been lately!!! sounds like it's all really speaking to you!

Alexa said...

I've been addicted to The Lumineers Ho Hey. Such a good one.

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I haven't listened to Radio but am obsessed with Fun now. I do like rediscovering songs and your pick today is an inspiration (it's been a very bad week!)

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living