August 24, 2012

Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette


Since I'm not buying makeup right now, I'm making a list of things that interest me and if they're still on my mind whenever I buy makeup again - I'll know I really want it. This was one of the first things to go on that list. I love my Urban Decay Naked Palettes, so being drawn to the Smoked Eyeshadow Palette is no surprise. You get 10 eyeshadows, a mini primer potion, and a full sized 24/7 liner. I'm thinking this is going to stay on the list.

5 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

ooo I love that! and the bottom row would be just amazing for fall and winter. love, love, love!

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

This one is hard to resist!

Closet Fashionista said...

ooh I love all these dark colors! :D My kind of makeup :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

What a gorgeous palette–and a genius way to focus your shopping!

Josie said...

That's such a smart idea, Katie! And seriously, those colors are to die for.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com