August 13, 2012

Weekend Update


Friday afternoon I got my long awaited Gilt order from the Melinda Maria sale. The question is, how many of these pieces can you wear at once? The answer is 4 out of 5, because I can't wear 2 pairs of earrings at once. 


The newly organized closet has made me remember how many shoes I love that I don't wear. Tragic, isn't it. Busted these out Friday night and can't remember why they've been sitting unworn for so long. (Well, there was that year + when I could barely walk in flats, let alone anything with a heel, so that probably had a lot to do with it...)


Speaking of the closet, my boots aren't slouchy anymore! I'm calling the closet done - for now.


How was your weekend?

8 comments:

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Love the sandals!

Couture Carrie said...

Beautiful jewelry!

xoxox,
CC

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

ooh what inserts did you use for the boots? it's a good thing half my shoes are in NYC! I shudder to think about the total (ok it's not that bad, but I really have no clue because my shoes are in two places!)

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love all of your Melinda Maria goodies! The more the merrier, right? :) xoxo

Elle Sees said...

I still love those wedges!

Closet Fashionista said...

Wahoo!!! Gotta love finding old pieces in your closet and breaking them out again :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Lindsay With An "A" said...

I absolutely ADORE Melinda Maria jewelry!!! GREAT purchases!

Miss Caitlin S. said...

your closet looked so awesome on instagram!! loved it. and this remidns me- i need new boots!