September 12, 2012

I don't know where I belong, I don't know where I went wrong...

And love, we need it now
Let's hope for some
Cause oh, we're bleeding out

I belong with you you belong with me you're my sweetheart

You know what the best thing about this song is? Because of it I created a "Lumineers" station on Pandora and it immediately became my 2nd favorite Pandora station of all time. (Rachael Yamagata is 1st, and it'll be pretty hard for that to change.) Point being, if you like this, make the station on Pandora and you'll find about 100 other songs you like, too. It's just a thought.

4 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

There is just something so sweet about that song and video!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome song and Pandora advice!

xoxox,
CC

Jess said...

I loved this song the instant I heard it. It's currently my hubby's ringtone! "I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart!"

Miss Caitlin S. said...

LOVE IT! You've had some great finds the last few months!