September 11, 2012

Julep





I'm thinking about subscribing to Julep. I mean, what's not to like? Nail polish sent to me every month? Sounds like a good deal. I'm signed up for JewelMint, but I always skip ever since my one order (which probably means I should cancel...), but I don't think I'd do that nearly as much with nail polish. Plus, like JewelMint, if you don't like what they pick you can pretty much just pick something else. Does anyone use Julep? What are your thoughts? Considering you can get the first month for $0.01 it seems like I might as well try it out!

4 comments:

meghan said...

I'm interested to hear what you think if you do it. I had considered doing it too but didn't know what kind of colors I would be getting and what the quality would be like. Please do share if you do it. I, too, skip my jewelmint and shoemint every month since my first purchases.

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

These colors look gorgeous, and I love the packaging, but I have to admit, I'd never heard of Julep before!

Closet Fashionista said...

I actually got some Julep colors in my LuckyFABB gift bag...but they were all really weird/bad colors XD
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Totally sounds like it's worth a shot. Let us know what you think :) xoxo