September 3, 2012

Labor Day



Is everyone enjoying the 3 day weekend? There's been a lot of football and decorating for fall over here. Decorating for fall also include decorating for football. What can I say, it's how life is around here. There was also a little shopping since there have been plenty of Labor Day sales:


You can get 30% off at ToryBurch.com with the code WEEKEND through tonight. I'm happy to say that the Marion Tote is now on it's way to me. Happy Anniversary/end of summer/beginning of fall/I really wanted this to me!

Hope you had a good 3 day weekend :)

5 comments:

Maya M said...

Love sales:)and this bag. It will go with a lot of options.
http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

Josie said...

Have a happy Labor Day, doll!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

meghan said...

Roll Tide! Love the decor. And the bag is great! I had some NM gift card burning a hole in my pocket (I've had them for a year) and I bought a pair of nude revas and a purple longchamp bag this weekend! So excited for it to come to me!!

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I was just thinking how much I miss college football–now that John's little brother isn't playing, we don't have really have a team!

Closet Fashionista said...

Happy Labor Day :)
Congrats on the new bag, weeeee =)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/