September 26, 2012

Let me tell you I really did the best I could...

I've really, really been the best of fools, I did what I could
'Cause I love you, baby, how I love you, darling, how I love you, baby
How I love you, girl, little girl
But baby, since I've been loving you, I'm about to lose my worried mind


I love the original version of this song, but there's something about Corinne Bailey Rae's cover that is just soothing. I've had it in my iTunes for several years now but recently it's been played a lot more. And that's fine with me :)

4 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

How wild - I love how she really makes a heavy metal song her own!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Josie said...

I find her voice so, so comforting.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

It's been far too long since I've heard this song–such a lovely cover.

Miss Caitlin S. said...

I love CBR's songs!