September 17, 2012

Relaxation



Today we're heading back home from our long weekend at the beach and this is the only picture I took.
So what have I been doing?
Sitting by the pool.
Reading.
Shopping.
Having a little too much wine at night.
Relaxing.
The last one is the most important point. I'm not trying to rub in the fact that we were able to squeeze in a long weekend in September (but believe me, I'm grateful for it), but it's the fact that I just sat back and took it all in for a few days that I'm most happy about. And you don't even have to take a vacation to do that, you just have to be completely committed to a little nothingness for a few days...

...and let me tell you, it's been nothing short of amazing.

3 comments:

Josie said...

This sounds like the PERFECT getaway. Obsessed.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Closet Fashionista said...

I really need to have nothingness days more often and just sit outside doing nothing...haha...
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Sounds like heaven–I'm so glad you got to do it!