September 10, 2012

Weekend Update



I should probably stop doing these posts because from now until December the weekends are going to be pretty much the same. We watch Alabama play football. Sometimes at home, sometimes at Bryant Denny. We watch pretty much all the other SEC teams play football. We root for whoever is playing Bama's rival (I'm not typing that ugly teams name), and that is where this text from my Dad comes from. "That team" was playing Mississippi State on Saturday. State is where Jared graduated from so we pull for them - except when they play Bama (getting confused yet?). And yes, State fans have cowbells. So yes, there is a cowbell in my house. And yes, we had to pull it out on Saturday because, well, Roll State Roll. Don't worry, they won. So did Alabama. Another good football weekend :)

How was your weekend?

6 comments:

Megan Black said...

That's hilarious! Love it!

Micah said...

Can you explain the cowbell thing to me? I was watching that game and saw all the cowbells. I don't get it. But I am very glad they beat Auburn.

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha, this is always so amusing :p I am not at all into football (except for the Superbowl...) so seeing how excited people get makes me giggle. My uncles and cousins are that way ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Hahaha awesome! Glad it was a great weekend :) xoxo

Josie said...

Hooray -- we won this weekend, too!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

HORRAY for everyone winning! The Tulsa-Tulane game was so exciting until that poor boy was injured–hoping he recovers fully!