October 18, 2012

A Quick (& lazy) Fix


Last week I grabbed a J. Crew shirt that I bought over the summer to find a sad state of affairs - bleach stains. First thought - I'll just bleach the whole thing and "ruin" it equally. (I've done this before. It works, if you like the 'new' color you have after.) Then I remembered that Maegan did a DIY using Sharpies on a pair of jeans. Well, if you can use Sharpies to make a design on jeans, why can't you use them to color in a bleach stain?
You can. Using blue and black Sharpies covers up a navy bleach quite nicely if I do say so myself :)

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Oh wow, that looks amazing!! Nice and simple too :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

good to know!

Josie said...

Stop. This is brilliant. Katie, you just made me such a happy camper.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Krystal said...

ha! nice one!! and p.s. thanks for the congrats on wesley :):)

daisymay aka Chantele said...

What a clever simple fix!

Daisy Dayz
Enter my giveaway to win designer shades