October 3, 2012

Come on skinny love what happened here...

And I told you to be patient
And I told you to be fine
And I told you to be balanced
And I told you to be kind

And now all your love is wasted
And then who the hell was I?
And I'm breaking at the bridges
And at the end of all your lines

I love Bon Iver's original version of this song, but I'm always a sucker for the piano. Birdy's voice is so nice to listen to and I love the subtle changes she made to the song. Just makes it that much more gorgeous, if you ask me :)

4 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

how pretty! I have never heard this song but just listened to it while I perused blogs from your page. Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

She has such a beautiful, haunting voice!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous, indeed!

xoxox,
CC

Ashleigh said...

I found Birdy via the Hunger Games soundtrack, this is my favorite song of hers!