October 2, 2012

Deborah Lippmann

I've wanted to try Deborah Lippman nail polishes for awhile but like Butter London, the price kept me away until I could get a deal. I have seen sales on Gilt before but I never made up my mind quick enough. With a recent Apothica gift card though, I was able to grab a few at a good price.
Here's what I picked up:

Ray of Light
Across the Universe
Glitter in the Air
Mermaid's Dream

I can't wait to try them all out :)

Have you tried Deborah Lippman nail polish before? What's your favorite?

3 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

I love all of those!! I would use them all, except maybe Glitter in the Air, to light for me
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Josie said...

Ray of Light... You must be mine.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oooh you got a bunch! Can't wait to hear what you think. I like her polishes. Can't remember the names right now...they're at the office :) xoxo