October 5, 2012

Halloween...


Once fall hits, the start of each month signals something different. October 1 = put out the Halloween decorations. This takes 5 minutes since there are 5 things to put out. We also have a Halloween cookie jar (I have no idea why) but that's not out this year since there will be no cookies (Whole 30, going strong.... ok it's only Day 5...). 
Also, I picked several of these things up at Target in the $1 bins which aren't $1 anymore, and probably haven't been for years, but that tells you how often I look in that area. Anyway, $2.50 still isn't bad for a glittery wooden BOO sign. I clearly needed that in my life.

Have a good weekend :)

5 comments:

Josie said...

Cheap Target holiday decorations are the WAY TO GO. They're fun and only out for a month anyhow, haha.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Woohoo for Halloween decorations! I need to start decorating...
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Every season you remind me that I need to get into seasonal decorating!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

LOL too funny about the target bins. You know, I hadn't noticed but I can't say I'm surprised.

Have a great weekend, Katie! xoxo

Shannon said...

Cute! The glitter sign is my favorite. Yay for girly Halloween deco!

- Shannon
www.shannonsometimes.com