October 24, 2012

If I didn't know better...

Why do I keep drinking
Wasting my time on you
If I didn't know better
Well damn it
I do

I was excited to start watching the new show Nashville but on the first episode, it wasn't until the last song that I really fell in love. It's a song by The Civil Wars and it's completely gorgeous. I bought the Nashville version immediately and have listened to it a ridiculous number of times ever since. I already figured I'd love the show (I mean, Tami Taylor is on it), but this just sealed the deal.

4 comments:

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Love the show Nashville and love The Civil Wars! Awesome!

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I can always count on you to introduce me to something gorgeous–and maybe I should give Nashville a shot!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I'm totally going to watch Nashville. A few of my friends LOVE it and I know I will too :) xoxo

Ashleigh said...

Ah, this song! I love both versions and wish I could figure out how to get them on my Spotify, right now I keep playing the video! I'm still highly annoyed with Hayden's accent but we can't have it all... :)