October 19, 2012

Tigi for BCA



I always love Ulta, but October is possibly the best month to shop there. They have tons of products for Breast Cancer Awareness month, but the Tigi ones are always my favorite. You can get Rockaholic dry shampoo (my favorite), 2 kinds of hairspray and Bed Head Manipulator all for $7.99. They are regularly close to $20, so it's a really good deal. I had a $5 coupon this month so it was definitely the time to stock up on Rockaholic and try out Manipulator for the first time. 

Head to Ulta and have a good weekend :)

4 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

you've sold me. Totally need to do some shopping. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I recapped my event with Giuliana Rancic. I'd love if you'd check it out. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'm off to check out some dry shampoos now!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Josie said...

I love all of the promotions that Ulta does in October for BCA!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Audrey Allure said...

It all sounds great!