October 22, 2012

Weekend Update



One of my projects this weekend was trying to find new storage to re-arrange the master bathroom counter. Again. It's something I can't get just right, so we'll see how this goes. Worth a try, right?


Besides shopping and organizing, we had everyone over to watch the game on Saturday. I've decided Urban Decay's Last Call comes pretty close to crimson (ok, not really, but it's the closest I have) so it was part of my game day eye look. 

How was your weekend?

9 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh, that new display looks like it will work pretty well! I have no counter in the bathroom so I can't even show my stuff, ha ha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

My bathroom counter is always a mess! I am looking into getting a few lucite trays. We will see!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

You did a great job organizing your beauty gooodies. Looks great! Happy Monday! :) xoxo

Josie said...

"Game day eye look."

Katie. You make me want to love football.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Couture Carrie said...

Sounds fun, darling!
Love that palette!

xoxox,
CC

this free bird said...

Your tweets during the foitball games are better than any trash tv I could ever get my hands on. ROLL TIDE, BABY!

this free bird said...

ps-*football. woops!

Miss Caitlin S. said...

definitely worth a try - your house always looks crazy organized and awesome.

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Loving the new display–that silver tray is so lovely! I watched a healthy dose of football when we weren't running around TX, but I wouldn't have traded this weekend for anything!