October 29, 2012

Weekend Update



It was a busy weekend around here. Friday night we went to our friends Katie and Cullen's Ghost, Ghouls and Fools party. Saturday we headed to Tuscaloosa for Homecoming (above is what ADPi's lawn decorations looked like). It turned cold all of a sudden which made the night game a little brutal, but it was a good game (for us) so that made getting home in the middle of the night a little more bearable. Sunday I had lunch at my parents house since my sister was in town, then Jared and I headed to a surprise birthday party for our friend Caroline that afternoon. Like I said - busy weekend! I need a nap...

How was your weekend?

6 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

That is a full weekend, but those are always my favorite kinds!
p.s. Yes I can barely imagine life without a smartphone and at least I'm not on it when I don't sign up for a roaming package on vacation!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Miss Caitlin S. said...

fun! sounds like you were shaking and grooving all weekend long. I hope the Surprise for your friend went well!

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow that really is a busy weekend! But a fun one :) Mine was a bit boring, but I enjoy boring weekends :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Ashleigh said...

I took enough naps for you this weekend. Totally couch potato other than a costume party!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Glad you had a nice weekend! WE had some family time Sat and then have been gearing up for Sandy. But I have been getting lots of sleep. Nothing much else to do :) xoxo

Josie said...

Busy but sounds like a BLAST!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com