October 8, 2012

Weekend Update



The weekend was a little different than usual. No going out for dinner Friday night, but that was fine. Turns out there's plenty to do that doesn't involve going out to eat (who knew?). Saturday we went to an SMA fundraiser in Tuscaloosa and I had a lot of fun at the silent auction (see above picture). I mean, who doesn't want a Roll Tide pumpkin? This girl does.


Ok, and I put Coco in August's bumblebee costume. She loved it. Seriously. 

How was your weekend?

4 comments:

Josie said...

That pumpkin is BRILLIANT.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Hehe yayyy for Halloween stuffs!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

That costume is TOO cute! That dog has great style ;)

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Ashleigh said...

It's kind of sad how much I rely on eating as an activity to fill my time. It's really bad!! Coco looks sooo cute!