October 30, 2012

Whole 30 - The End



Today is the last day of Whole 30. Tomorrow we'll start reintroducing things and figuring out how we want to permanently change our diets. It'll be interesting for sure, but I feel so much better I'm eager to try and figure out specific things to do to make sure this lasts. As the month went on, it got easier and easier doing everything we wanted while sticking to Whole 30. This past weekend we even ate out for the first time the entire month (not as hard as I expected). At the end of the month, my skin is clearer, I feel more rested when I wake up in the morning, and I've had virtually no stomach problems (which is huge considering I have Crohn's). It's made such a difference in how I think about food, eating, grocery shopping, etc. that I pretty much want everyone to try it at least once. It's more than worth it!

5 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

so glad you had such a good result from it!!! I'm anxious to hear about how you reintroduce foods.

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Fantastic Katie! I'm actually going to talk to my hubby about doing this. Did you buy a book or is there a good website for info?

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

So glad it's made such a positive impact! But why do I have a feeling you might be introducing booze fairly quickly... :)

Josie said...

I'm so glad that you're feeling good, Katie!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

this free bird said...

This is awesome, Katie!! I found out I can't do dairy and corn...which was the real shocker. Let us know what you discover irritates the Crohn's. Will be interested to hear.