November 9, 2012

And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.


Last Sunday we finally saw The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I love the book, which usually makes me hesitant to see a movie, but I was still curious enough to see how it turned out. I thought it was really good - not as good as the book (never is), but still really good. It's impossible to get all the details from a book into a movie, but I was pretty impressed. Definitely go read the book first if you haven't. You won't be disappointed.

Have a great weekend :)

8 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

I've been looking for a good next read - thanks for the recommendation!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

I'll see it eventually because Emma is in it, but it's not my usual type of movie, ha ha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Couture Carrie said...

Must pick up the book this weekend!

xoxox,
CC

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

It's on my Kindle–I can't wait to dig in!

Josie said...

Okay. I OFFICIALLY need to read this. Thanksgiving break reading, yay!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Tina said...

Ive been dying to read that book because the movie looked really cute! and thats a great quote so now im dying to even more lol

Audrey Allure said...

It's one of my favorite books too! Still haven't seen the movie yet, but I hope to soon!

Ashley said...

I'm always scared to see movie adaptations of books I loved, you always have a mental picture of how the characters should look and act, etc, so it never adds up! But I definitely do want to give The Perks of Being a Wallflower a chance!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com