November 2, 2012

Gameday Purse



After we went to our first football game of the season, I decided I needed a good gameday bag. Going to a football game is a long day with lots of walking. A good cross-body bag seemed like a good choice. I already had a Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC bag but that was way too tiny. I think a regular MAC bag would have been fine, but Shopbop didn't have any when the 20% off sale was going on and I wanted the deal. They did have the MAC Daddy (nice name), so I got that in Charcoal. My first thought was that it seemed huge next to the Mini MAC (pictured above), but hey, that's the point. I carried it this past Saturday and it worked great though. Fits plenty, isn't too heavy, and never got in my way. Pretty much perfect if you ask me. Get one, especially if you're going to a game sometime soon.

Have a good weekend :)

4 comments:

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Good pick. A good game day purse is hard to find.

Kayla said...

Rebecca Minkoff is my purse soul mate. Don't need to be told twice to grab another of her bags.

Memoirs & Mochas

Josie said...

Honestly? I just shove my keys, tickets, and ID in my pockets and hit the tailgates. Keeping it classy.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Charcoal was the perfect choice...It's gorgeous!