November 1, 2012

Hold your breath and count to ten...

Skyfall is where we start
A thousand miles and poles apart
Where worlds collide and days are dark
You may have my number, you can take my name
But you’ll never have my heart

I'm pretty sure I was hooked on this, oh, 5 seconds into hearing it for the first time. How can you not be? Adele's voice is always gorgeous, and the song is just fun to listen to. I could also be excited about the OPI Skyfall Holiday collection, so maybe the song reminds me of that. But that's probably just me...

4 comments:

Sacramento Amate said...

Thank you for your visit, my gorgeous Katie.
happy Halloween.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Josie said...

I'm OBSESSED. I can't wait for the movie.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome song ~ so perfect for Bond!

xoxox,
CC

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I'm smitten over all the Skyfall branding!