November 28, 2012

I wish I had a river I could skate away on...

Well, I'm so hard to handle, I'm selfish and I'm sad
Now I've gone and lost the best baby that I ever had
Oh, I wish I had a river I could skate away on

Starting the day after Thanksgiving (or actually in the car driving on Thanksgiving), I can start listening to nothing but Christmas music and no one (ie, Jared) is allowed to complain about it. Hey, rules are rules. I don't make them. Ok, I made that one but anyway. Anyway, expect a Christmas song a week for the next month. You're welcome in advance.

4 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Woohoo! I love listening to Christmas music all day every day :)
(not a Glee fan though, haha)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Josie said...

This song always makes me think about "You've Got Mail!"
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Oh, and Christmas music + Joni = genius!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Love this song and this Glee version! I have officially started listening to my Spotify xmas playlist driving home from work each night :)