November 16, 2012

Sephora VIB Sale

Like I mentioned yesterday, I finally caved and ordered from the Sephora VIB sale last week. Hey, I went 4 months without buying makeup. I think that's pretty good. I got a good variety of things. First, things I needed to stock back up on:

Josie Maran Argan Oil

beautyblender's
Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head
Ok, so those 3 are things I use daily and that needed replacing. Technically those are also all things I could have bought while on the "freeze", but might as well get them at 20% off, right? Now on to the fun stuff:

Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette
I did a post on this months ago and a post yesterday on picking this over the Vice Palette

Lancome Hypn├┤se Star Mascara Collection
I've wanted to try the Star mascara, and this set was just a few dollars more with a primer, eye makeup remover, and full sized (or close to full sized, I'm not positive) art liner. Good deal!

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed

Already have 2 of these, love them, and have wanted Exposed for months.

NARS Lipstick in Belle du Jour


Have wanted this for YEARS. Not kidding. Gotta love a good nude lipstick :)

Make Up For Ever Lap Shine Lip Gloss in S2
I have one of these from the Diamond Collection, and I've been curious about this color from the Star Collection for quite some time.

Lorac 3d Liquid Lustre in Diamond - pearl shimmer
I've seen this in several tutorials and loved the result. I have a few hi-liters so I didn't need another, but this is gorgeous and you can also use it on top of your eyeshadow for added shimmer. I think it'll be amazing during the holidays.

I also got my samples, a VIB tote (free), and redeemed 500 of my points for a Laura Mercier set. Phew. This is what happens when I buy no makeup for months...

Have a great weekend :) 

Enter the Shopbop $100 Gift Card giveaway!

11 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome products!
Love the lipstick!

xoxox,
CC

Alexa said...

Yeah! Definitely going to check this out!

Closet Fashionista said...

Woah baby! You got a good haul!!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Josie said...

That NARS lipstick is the prettiest color!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

this free bird said...

Thank God that box showed up or the UPS man would've been holding onto his *ss as you kicked it down the street.

On the less bright side: WHY DIDN'T I GET THE NARS??

Oh, because I got the Clarisonic and 18000 lip glosses.

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

What a fabulous haul! I think I may need to invest in a nude lipstick myself...

Sunny & Star said...

It looks like you bought some amazing products. I really need to buy some new makeup but I am trying desperately to hold out until next weekend.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

P.S. I'm having a Giveaway for a set of Nail Polishes, a Clutch, and Necklace/Earring Set.

Elle Sees said...

i resisted! but then i went to ulta and caved. i know. i needed a clarisonic head too.

Sonshu said...

Those products are totally worth 'you' caving in and all :D Lovely haul, fun!


<3
Sonshu
www.thesonshu.com

rxforfashion said...

Oooh these are great products. I haven't tried that Argan oil and Ive been hearing so many good things about it. Also that beauty blender! I think this is a sign that i finally should give them a shot!
Thanks for posting these;)
XOXO
Ty

Pls. check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Love all Josie Moran products, esp the argan oil!