November 14, 2012

Time can come and wash away the pain...

I guess you know by now
That we will meet again somehow

Time can come and take away the pain
But I just want my memories to remain
To hear your voice
To see your face
There’s not one moment I’d erase
You are a guest here now


Regina Spektor's newest album is nothing short of amazing. It's hard to pick a favorite since I have about 5, but this one might be it. You know I love anything piano, so give me a ballad like this and, well, I'm pretty much set. 

Enter the Shopbop $100 Gift Card giveaway!

7 comments:

this free bird said...

I need some new soothing music. Is this the one?

Miss Caitlin S. said...

seriously- thank you for posting about her. I forgot how much i love her!! But I do, I do!!! this song is so pretty. A good "cooking while you drink wine" song.

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Just beautiful. I need this and a good cup of tea now.

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Benedetta (Daddy's neatness) said...

wow this song is amazing! ;D

Kisses,

Benedetta

www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

Josie said...

I ADORE her!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Couture Carrie said...

Fab song!
Must check out the rest of the album!

xoxox,
CC

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

That string introduction just about broke my heart!