November 12, 2012

Weekend Update



If you follow me on Twitter, well, you know what happened. Let's not rehash that, shall we? Take the good with the bad, and Roll (Tide) on. In other news, my steroid infusion lead to the usual bevy of side effects - metallic taste in my mouth, extreme heat wave, energy burst, followed by the "crash". But hey, at least I got a lot of organizing done when I was up for nearly 24 hours. You have to search for a glimmer of positivity sometimes, people.
How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Josie said...

Speaking as one with MANY football disappointments, I totally understand. Hope you're feeling better!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Well I hope next week is better for you (game and health wise ;) )
Mine was pretty boring...shopping, dinner at grandmas, etc.
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/