December 6, 2012

Peppermint Problem

It started when I saw/smelled this at Pier 1 - the Peppermint Creme reed diffuser. Loved it. Obsessed. Needed it in my living room.

Then I picked up a Twisted Peppermint candle at the Bath & Body Works 2/$20 candle sale. It was my favorite scent last year and this year the creepy snowman didn't deter me from repurchasing. 

Then when I was checking out Yankee Candle's new holiday scents, guess which one was my favorite? Peppermint bark.

And finally when I was back at Bath & Body Works picking up some Christmas presents, I grabbed a bottle of Twisted Peppermint shower gel for myself...

...it's at that point I decided I have a peppermint problem. But it all smells really good. I promise. And I'm not buying anything else. Really. I'm serious this time...

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha, wooo for peppermint! I love it too, but I don't buy many scented things so it hasn't posed a problem yet ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I think I'm addicted to fake pine smell and seriously have like 10 candles and sprays on the go to make my house smell all Christmas-y.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Josie said...

I tend to go for vanillas and spiced apples and evergreen during the holiday season, but there's definitely something about peppermint that screams CHRISTMAS -- which you know I adore.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

So much peppermint–I love it!

Elle Sees said...

I love it when I have a cold!! And you have the best taste in candles, so I gotta find these!